The majority of these monumental works were realized following competition. 1% are order of the state.
- Persan Beaumont (Oise). Frieze made of stainless steel and coloured glass.
Length 4m. Created for Filage Curty company.
- 1st Prize in the Saint Gobain competition. Stainless structure. Length 13m
- Chantereine (Oise). Frieze made of Saint Gobain glass. 8 x 2m.
Created for the laboratories of the Saint Gobain glass factory in Chantereine.
- Contemporary art exhibition at the grand palais in Paris, under the aegis of André Malraux, minister of culture :
Set of 8 luminous Fountains, coloured lighting with 4 periods.
Material : 600 doors made of St Gobain Clarit glass. Each fountain 9m high.
Produced in connection with the foire de Paris (Paris fair).
- 1st Prize in the International competition of Leverkusen, Germany. Stainless steel structure 5m high.
- Decor on the theme of sculpture, created in Montreal for choreography by Janot Lebecque
with music by Pierre Boulez
- Chapel at Garde Freinet ( Var). Improvement and renovation of the chapel.
Production of all of the stained glass representing the Way of the Cross.
- Carpentras. Stainless steel sculpture for the Collège Technique, 4m x 8m ("1%" state order)
- Choisy Le Roi. 2 stainless steel sculptures 2m high for the "Residence" building groups.
- Paris la Défense. Steel sculpture in the lobby of high-rise CB15. 120 x 190 x 40cm
(commissioned by Pétroles d'Aquitaine)
- Chevilly - Orléans. Steel structure 17m high. Created for GEEP Industrie.
- 1967-1972 Montpellier Cor-Ten steel structure for LTE Jean Mermoz, 17,00 m hig - All the pictures
- Gournay en Brie (Seine maritime). Concrete structure for the CES 5m high
- Mulhouse. Steel structure for the ENET 10 m high ("1%" state commission)
- Thann (haut Rhin). Steel sculpture for the CETI - University of Mulhouse, 2m x 4m ("1%")
- Reims, LET. Structure en acier corten de 2m x 4m x 6m ("1%")
- BFCE Paris boulevard Haussman. Complete realisation of the entrance lobby: space, furniture, stainless steel sculpture 4m high.
- Ivry sur Seine. Carbon steel structure for the CES, 2.3m x 2.3m ("1%")
- Reims. Stainless steel sculpture for the CES of quartier de l' Europe, 4m high. ("1%")
- Grenoble. Carbon steel sculpture for the CES Ampère, 210cm x 275cm x 275cm. ("1%")
- Farebersviller (Moselle). Cor-Ten steel structure for the lycée technique d'état, 2.5m x 4m. ("1%")
- Herblay (Val d'Oise). Black-painted steel sculpture for CES Jean Villar, 4m x 6m. ("1%")
- Camp militaire de Canjuers (Var). Cor-Ten structure from mat to colours, High 20m. State commission.
- Embassy of France in Brasilia. 2 tapestries commissioned by the State and woven in the Goubely atelier, in Aubusson.
Blue composition and grey composition 4 x 2.5m.
- Colombes. Cor-Ten steel sculpture for the Louis Mourier hospital, 4m x 6m.
- Briare (Loiret). Cor-Ten steel sculpture for the CET, 2.7m x 2.2m x 1.6m. ("1%")
- Vitry sur Seine - sculpture en acier corten, 1973 lycee technique Jean-Mace, rue Jules-Ferry
- Angoulême. Cor-Ten steel sculpture for the CET Charles-Augustin Coulomb school. high 2.7m ("1%")
- Paris Porte de Clignancourt. Groupe Scolaire Maurice Utrillo. Cor-Ten sculpture, 4m x 4m x 3m. ("1%")
- Paris boulevard Kellermann, Garde Républicaine. Cor-Ten steel structure called "Navire Spatial" (Spaceship) 6 x 7m. State commission.
- St Léonard (Eure & Loire) Cor-Ten steel sculpture for a private estate, 3 x 5m.
- Palaiseau, Nouvelle Ecole Polytechnique. Cor-Ten steel structure, 7,5 x 4 x 4m. State commission.
- Montferrand, Haute Garonne. Cor-Ten steel sculpture for Lycée A. Brugière, 1 x 2.5 x 6m. ("1%")
- Pierrelate, Drome. Cor-Ten steel sculpture for the Lycée Technique, 1.9 x 1.7 x 4m ("1%")
- Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris. Homage to the United States of the world (Oak Sculpture)
- Bourg St Andéol. White cement sculpture for the CES, 2m x 4m ("1%" State commission)
- Mulhouse. Cor-Ten steel sculpture for EME 10 meters high ("1%")
- Münster, Germany. Cor-Ten steel sculpture. Purchased by the city for the Pascal Gymnasium. 1.5 x 1.4 x 2.9m
- Nancy, Faculté de Médecine. Cor-Ten steel sculpture "Homage to the sciences", 9.5m.
- Paris, CHU Villemin - Lariboisière. Cor-Ten sculpture, 1 x 2 x 2.7m. ("1%")
- Paris 74014, Ecole maternelle 3bis rue d'Alesia. Cor-Ten steel sculpture, 1.1 x 2 x 2.6m. ("1%")
- Münchengladbach, Ruhr, Germany. 1st prize in the city competition. Steel sculpture for the high school, 4 x 5 x 10m.
- Clermond Ferrand. Ecole de la gendarmerie nationale. "liberty" sculpture made of carbon steel (date to be verified)
- Falck, Moselle. Cor-Ten steel sculpture for the CES, 1.7 x 1.9m. ("1%")
- L'OREAL factory. Cor-Ten steel sculpture (date to be verified)
- Université de Reims. Cor-Ten steel sculpture, 4.5 x 4.6 x 10m. ("1%")
- Clermont Ferrand. Cor-Ten steel sculpture, 10m long. (date to be verified)
- Le Havre. "eclipse " Cor-Ten steel sculpture for the SCIC group d' HLM (public housing). 1.6 x 4 x 4.5m
- Troyes. Cor-Ten steel structure ("1%")( date to be verified)
1983 - Paris, Musée du plein air, quai St Bernard. Cor-Ten steel structure, 2m.
1986 - Finanzbauamt Saarbrücken, Germany. Cor-Ten steel structure called "navire dans l'espace" for the ministry of finance.
1st prize in the city competition
1987 - Museum of Modern Art of Saarbrücken. Saarland Museum. Cor-Ten steel structure. 2.5 x 1.5 x 2.4 m
1989-1991 - Fontenay sous bois, place Charles de Gaulle. Cor-Ten steel structure "Liberty" 21m high.
City budget. The drawings are on display at the Val de Marne Museum (MAC/VAL) in Ivry.
1993 - Neuchatel, Switzerland. Cor-Ten steel sculpture.
1994 - Sucy en Brie, Val de Marne. "Aube" (dawn), made of Cor-Ten steel, height: 3m
1997 - Fontainebleau - European School of Management : CEDEP school created by L'OREAL
2008 - Teana South Italy - four monumental sculptures realised in tribute to Marino di Teana, ordered by region Basilicata
2010 - in progress : the highest monumental sculpture - 25 meters high plans designed by Di Teana